Thank you for visiting Vic Weddings (“VW”). By using the VW website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. These terms apply to all visitors and users who access and use this website. We reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without notice to you. By continuing to use the VW site after any revisions have been made effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms, whether or not you have reviewed them. Accordingly, VW advises you to check this page regularly.
- The Wedding Suppliers invited to be featured in our collection pay a monthly membership fee.
- We aim to keep a balance between providing a promotion service to the independent boutiques, and also ensuring that you get an honest representation of the boutiques featured.
- Vic Weddings will make every attempt to publish true and accurate information, however we cannot guarantee that there will never be any errors or mistakes in published material. VW does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained in this site. Additionally, VW disclaims all liability to any person relying wholly or partially upon any information presented in this site in respect of anything, and the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done.
- Our website contains links to Wedding Suppliers that are not owned or controlled by Vic Weddings and are considered an “external website”. VW assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of the boutique websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that VW shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Supplier. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any Wedding Supplier that you visit.
- Wedding Suppliers are requested to advise us if there are any changes to their product range, however the boutiques are free to make changes to their product range including price, quality and quantity. These matters are outside the control of VW and we accept no responsibility to any changes made by these external websites.
- You indemnify VW against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Any legal issues arising in relation to the use of this website will be dealt with under the laws of Victoria Australia. Illegal activity under those laws will be a violation of these terms, but as the website is accessible worldwide you should be aware that you could be prosecuted under the law of those jurisdictions.
- We will never give your personal information to any individual or company for commercial purposes.
Copyright and Acknowledgments
- Vic Weddings reserves all intellectual property rights, including all content within the VW website. You may print single copies of any pages of this website for your own personal and non-commercial use but must not otherwise reproduce any material on this website in any form without the express written consent of Vic Weddings.
- By joining Vic Weddings, our wedding suppliers give us the right to use any image on their website in an effort to highlight specific products and direct users back to their website. It is the responsibility of each wedding supplier to ensure that they have the right to use and publish all images on their website. VW will not be responsible for any copyright or trademark issues of images supplied to us from suppliers.
- If you act in any way which contradicts these terms and conditions, Vic Weddings has the right to terminate your membership without warning and may refuse any and all current or future use of the website.